Xolo has launched a series of Android smartphones in Q series and Xolo Q600 is one of those android smartphone which is full of awesome features. The other phone that is making some noise is certainly the Xolo Play. If you’re looking forward to switch or buy Xolo Play, here is the comprehensive guide on how to root Xolo Play T1000.
Thankfully, the process to root Xolo Q600 is also very easy. You got to pay attention to the pre-instructions and you’re done in 10 minutes.
Before we start rooting Xolo Q600, I would like to give a quick overview of the specifications of this android smartphone. The Xolo Q600 packs 1.2 GHz quad core processor, Android 4.2 jelly bean OS, 4.5 inch display with FWGA resolution, 5 megapixel rear and 0.3 megapixel front facing camera. The device looks stunning in white color.
Let’s get back to the business. It’s time to root this Xolo Q600 to unleash the power of Android.
• It is recommended that you charge Xolo Q600 to 75% or more. If the battery isn’t sufficiently charged, you may end up losing your phone as it may switch off during the process.
• Go into the settings > developer options and tick the box for label – Enable USB debugging.
• Rooting removes warranty. So, if you root your Xolo Q600 and if it was in the warranty before rooting, it will no longer remain in warranty.
• No one should be held responsible if you damage your Xolo Q600 during this rooting process. I’ll definitely help you in every aspect whenever required.
• If there is any anti-virus running on your computer, please turn it off or disable it during the process of rooting.
Steps to Root Xolo Q600
1. You’re first required to download some stuff. I’m embedding download links of the required stiff below.
2. Xolo Q600 Auto Root Tool – Download
3. Android MTK6589 Drivers for PC - Download
4. You’ll also need a USB cable to connect your phone to the computer. So, keep it handy.
5. If you haven’t enabled USB debugging yet, kindly do so by following the method that is mentioned in prerequisites.
6. Now, install the Android MTK6589 Drivers for PC and connect your phone to the computer using USB cable.
7. Download and extract the Xolo Q600 Auto Root file on your computer and move these files under one folder.
8. Open this extracted folder and find a file named “RunMe.bat”.
9. Double click on this file to open and execute.
10. It will ask you to press any key to continue. Please do so.
11. After some time, your phone will restart automatically and you’ll have a rooted Xolo Q600 in your hands.
12. If the phone doesn’t restarts after 15-20 minutes, you’re advised to do it manually.
How to verify the root?
You can easily verify if the process has successfully rooted your device or not. All you’ve to do is install an app called Root checker from Google Play store. Start it up and it will tell you whether you’ve successfully rooted your device or not.
If you’re stuck with any problem, don’t hesitate to comment below.
This comprehensive guide has been contributed by Pawan Bawdane. He is an avid Android lover who loves writing about android. You can follow his android blog about android rooting at AndroidRoot.in