Galaxy Pocket is low-end Samsung Android Device. It has a 2.8 QVGA screen and Gingerbread on the run.
Along with this, it has a support of developers around XDA. Thanks to iAlexander that we are getting a full-fledged iOS styled ROM for Galaxy Pocket. The name of this ROM is iAlexander Rom.
iPhone Theme Launcher(Espier Launcher 2.0.9)
Assistive Touch(Easy Touch)
iPhone Locker (Espier Locker)
iPhone Themed MMS/SMS
Custom Boot Animation
Custom Easter Egg
Better RAM Management
No SMS Log
Integrated CWM with vM00's Kernel
An Interactive Mod
Especially for the Additional Theme and iLocker
Optional iPhone Status Bar
1. Download iAlexander Rom from here
2. Download and Install GT-S5300 CWM Recovery from here
3. Put both this files inside USB Storage or Memory Card directly (i.e. don't put them in any folder)
4. Switch off the phone
5. Now Switch it on again by in Recovery Mode by pressing -
'POWER UP KEY + VOLUME UP + HOME KEY'
(Note - While doing this, press the Power Key at last, If you press it before pressing the other 2 buttons then the phone might boot normally and not into recovery mode)
6. Select the option - Install zip from SD Card
7. Choose the file - iAlexander_v1.2b.zip
8. Select option - Reboot System now
9. Enjoy iAlexander iOS styled ROM on your phone.
Note - Installing this ROM requires the user of the phone to be expert in handling the advance phone functions. This procedure if done wrong can result in bricking of the phone. Neither TechWindow nor the developer of this ROM takes any responsibility of whatsoever happens to your device. Please practice caution while performing this installation.
For More Galaxy Pocket stuff click here