In this generation of Smartphones and Tablets there is lots of competition in the technical market among all the gadgets. Some are better with their features and some are better with their apps and appearances. These devices make you irresistible and go crazy by their looks.
By the launch of Apple iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 the markets gain a great competition which had millions of sales within the week of launch. These two are having the stunning and astonishing features and enabled with amazing apps which can be used in daily life. Some of comparable features of these devices are;
Display & Design:
- These two devices are with the tremendous screen and looks. The iPhone 5 goes with the sleek look and a display of 4 inches which is completely protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass and has enabled with the feature of Multitouch and has capacitive touchscreen. This device is 7.6 mm thick and has a metal casing. This device is about 112 grams with remarkable dimensions.
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 is fixed with the larger display screen of 4.8 inches and it is a Super AMOLED display also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. It is also featured with Multitouch and a user interface of TouchWiz. This device is about 8.6 mm thick covered with the plastic casing and provides you a new sleek design. This device is about 133 grams and enabled with touch sensitive controls.
- The operating system is the main source of these devices as the iPhone 5 has the iOS 6 with the amazing Chipset of Apple A6. It gives you the fabulous performance which help you in managing your tasks
- While the operating system of Samsung Galaxy S3 is from Android with the upgraded version of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It is entailed with the Chipset of Exynos Quad 4412 also gives the tremendous performance.
- This is also the most essential part of Smartphones which is a camera. The iPhone is studded with the stunning rear camera of 8 MP with the amazing qualities like Autofocus, LED flash, HD recordings, Panorama, touch focus, face and image detection. It gives you the immense experience of video with light, Geo-tagging and stabilization. The primary camera is of 1.2 MP with the automated face detection.
- The S3 is also comes with the superb quality of the camera as it also entails with 8 MP rear camera which is also featured with the same features as iPhone 5. It has the option of Autofocus, LED flash and simultaneously it comes to the tremendous quality of HD video recording with touch focus, face and image detection. It also has the primary camera of 1.9 MP with superb quality.
- The performance of these devices is amazing as the iPhone 5 runs on 1 GB of RAM with the A6 processor which gives you the incredible and remarkable performance.
- It also goes same with the Galaxy S3 as it has 1 GB of RAM and runs on 1.4 GHz quad-core processor which provides you the peak performance for your device.
- Both the devices support 2G, 3G and 4G networks and they are also announced and released with Nano SIM.
- The iPhone 5 has no slot for the external memory but the internal memory comes with 16 /32 /64 GB as you can save your special pictures and important files.
- The Galaxy S3 comes with the internal as well as external memory as the internal memory is about 16 /32 /64 GB and the external is expandable from 16 to 64 GB.
The above are the remarkable and distinguished features between Apple’s iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3. These two devices are worth to buy and they are affordable. If anywhere you fell short of cash then you can call up Payday Loans as these are the instant loans which can be borrowed without any deposits and agreements and can be repaid when you receive your next pay cheque.