The proper way would be adjusting the DNS settings so that the domain would be suitable for permalinks.
Without DNS (With only redirecting enabled) -
http://yourblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/hi.htmlWith DNS settings enabled -
http://www.yourblog.tk/2012/08/hi.htmlWhat we see here is outcome of simple DNS adjustments which make the domain more useful and handy.
In order to set your domain in this way, you need to follow the tutorial below.
1. Get a .TK domain by using a .TK account.You can use the redirect function there. We will be changing this to DNS later.
2. Once done Login into my .TK and open Domain Panel
3. Now click on 'Modify'
4. Now click on Use
5. Now enter the settings as I have entered here
Settings Used -
6. Click 'Save Changes'
7. Now open Blogger.com, then open the settings of your blog. And click '+ Add a custom domain'
Now you are completely done with your domain. You can find this domain in action in about 5 minutes after you do this. Now whatever you post will be posted on your .tk domain.
Here is the list of Pros and Cons of having a .tk domain
- Absolutely Free
- Can be Setup in just a few minutes
- Full DNS Control
- Free Renewal
- Google Search omits results from such websites
- Domain is removed if there is low traffic