Galaxy Pocket is one of the latest phones released by Samsung. It is a very affordable and practically an ideal choice when getting a first Android. However due to its low resources it is made impossible for it to run HD Games. But as it is, if there is a will, there is a way. You can run HD games. But only after a little procedure. Thanks to the application named Chainfire3D. Its unique feature which allows you to change your Graphic User Agent is remarkable. It also allows to reduce some aspects of the Games to make them work on your phone faster than before. Moreover the free version of the app has almost all the features you need for running HD Games on your Galaxy Pocket. Even the Pro version is affordable, Rs. 207 (4.00$). The procedure to make this work is carefully given by me in the following tutorial -
Demo of GTA 3 being played on Galaxy Pocket
Want GTA III on your Galaxy Pocket, Click Here
Drop Us a Like Before Starting
1) Root your Galaxy Pocket. Click Here for the tutorial on Rooting Galaxy Pocket.
2) Download and install Chainfire3D from Google Play. Click Here to for Chainfire3D download link.
(The free version of Chainfire3D can do all the work, but if you want to support the developer then get the Pro version)
3) Now install the CF3D driver on your phone.
PLUGIN LINK FIXED
4) Download these Chainfire3D plugins from here or from here. Now unzip them to find 3 files named - libGLEMU_NVIDIA, libGLEMU_QUALCOMM, and libGLEMU_POWERVR. Copy these 3 files on your phone.
5) Install these plugins by -- Opening Chainfire3D --> Select Install Plugins --> Now the App will search for the plugins itself and show them on the screen. Now install them one by one.
CLICK HERE FOR PART 2