Shakespeare himself has said 'What's in a name?'. This question of him made me explore into the Windows Unicode Structure. This exploring let to this trick.
This is a new folder -
This is after naming -
Take a look at the first folder. You will notice that the folder has no name, it is blank. This isn't any magic of photoshop. It's a simple trick, which includes inserting a unicode in the name. The unicode has no impression on it, thus the name appears to be blank, but its actually not.
How to do that -
- Make a New Folder/Locate the folder you want to try this on
- Rename the folder
- Delete every letter in the name
- Now Holding the 'Alt' key press the four numbers '0160'
- Now release the the 'Alt' key
- You will notice that the folder has a Blank Name